Wednesday, January 15, 2014

.............


So it's been like a silent blog, to be honest I am little lazy to post or whatever. But now, breakdown time.
First, I really appreciate that new years no a bummer for this time, last time? Shit happens, worst shit ever.
Second, I really planned well for this year like debate things and whole EFEC's thing but then Nicki Minaj's Starship lay on my head, struck down to my goddamn brain and stir everything like a shit. Exchange. I am not expected that, well I kinda pray for it on September and my prayer was like "If this is the right time, then let me be God." well this is His answer, I mean Dude, seriously? Anyway that's how He role in my life, in everybody life maybe. And then  lot of people start to asking me craps and some people said bad things like they know what's really going, I was cared about their shits but then I think whatever they just don't know what it feels like to be in my position so now I am enjoying God's answer.
For people who talked about me, I'd say is that your best? Give me your best shot bitches because maybe from now on I won't take shits like those anymore.
Oh back to my past-plan-for-2014, I got kicked from EFEC. Bummer. I was kinda upset because I really love the club but shit happen and now I know what it feels like to get fired. To be honest, I feels like a jerk but somehow I also feel that they stared me with you-are-so-guilty-stared. But then again, after few days trying to process the whole bizare thing I don't care I mean the EFEC-effect still on my mind but I have to let go. Well that's the different between someone like me and some people like ou, you trying to move on from someone? I am trying to move on from something that abstractly exist. Nerd allert. So I guess it's XOXO.
And I am officially break up with my gf. On December. Nuff said.
That's it my plan for this year, it's only one plan but I have so much idea. Now I am reconstructing my damn plan again.
The things is when I planned everything so well even when I'm already on that plan, there must be an invincible string that pulls out everything in this universe.
I take the lesson, I need to let go something or someone that I really love, I really care and I guess that's how life going. And after I'm out, I won't be seeing you again. So goodbye EFEC, I love you and last year was extravagant for me, I will never forget you (and everybody on you). :')

Xo

6 comments:

  1. Hei you, so sorry for being 'kepo' :p I just read this and I wanna say, either EFEC or me love you too. Thank you so much for being part of us and give your best contribution really. Thank you so much for loving us, we will miss you as part of us, but I know you're not really leaving us hehe. Good luck with your plan and that was really awesome, I know you're genius :3 Goodbye and see you in another best moment :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei you too :D
      See you too, I honestly don't know what to say right now hehe:')
      xo

      Delete
  2. Hmm, Fikri do you wanna share with me? what happened with you exactly? i do hope i got another perspective from you not from the other. And about bad things ever you heard from them, you can clear it with your explanation. honestly, i still wish you can be a part of EFEC and contribute in education but another good chance comes to you. Yup, I know what you feel this time,fik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to share a lot but you know this is life, sometimes it give unexpected things and this time I happen not so in ready position for certain things but I am holding up, thanks for your concern btw :D

      Delete
  3. Well, I read your blog again. Should I post this in to Read E Magz for twice? :p
    Am a little bit upset because the talented boy just went away from EFEC. Since I realize you won't be me like previous year, being minister, did debate training and debater, I am sad too. But this is your life, and this is your pathway. Just follow it, Fik. GBU :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so gonna miss you emo gurl :D
      Post it again? It will be a bad idea haha

      Delete