Monday, January 27, 2014

High Mountain, Deepin Soul


So this week I've been like go there and there it's because I'm bored and need to get off.
The first I went is Tasik, my birthplace. It feel so nostalgic and I feels like I am returning to my body (fyi I'm a lost soul). Visit a lot of nostalgic place such as Citapen and their "street" food. When I went there I also visit some ruined place like there is no one there, only memories from past. It's so silence and silence. It feel so good when I'm there.
Then I went to Bandung as in Paris-Van-Java-Bandung. There are a lot of things interest me, discount everywhere. Hey, I can be a little pricey bitch for some reason. It refreshing when I sat on a cafe just me and coffee and iPad and music. All I'm doing is just listened to the sad sad music while I'm stir my cup hoping it will drill a hole to the ground then I will bury my self and be lonely forever in the hole downside the noisy city.
At last I went to a mountain at Cikajang, it's in Garut. I went there with mum and dad, and then with mum. They have sort of business there and I went exploring by myself. On the first day, I am so thrilled because I know it will be great, but guess what? It is great, it was cloudy, foggy and  little bit rainy but for it was ahmazing. Ok, I went to the hill and there are a little path, muddy path, on the right side there are lot of weeds and I believe there are lot of snake and on the left side there is cliff that led down to the very bottom of the hill, I have to be careful on walk there, by "Bismillah" I walked up and in the middle of the path I found my self stuck on the mud, plus it's raining! I am to afraid to move because first, I don't wanna fall into the snake pit and second I don't want my parent find me in the real pit, literally. So I decided to standing silently there waiting for someone else to help me. Then now I learned something, never use flip flop to mountain, don't wear summer outfit.
But after all of things, I feel something and I know what I need. Challenge. Yes that's what I need, I need to be in something dangerous yet guarantee my safety. I need something that can beat my heart again and live! Yes, ALIVE. My heart is not beating, in fact I am dead inside, I don't know if this is because I have too many sins, but I am dead inside out.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment