Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dud..Dub..Duh!

I'm gonna be blunt.
Dear Indonesian stop ruining other people masterpiece, an instance dub with your weird voice in every movies and soundtrack.
I personally hate this because first of course bad dub mimicking, I mean seriously? Where's the value of that? Children need to learn English and reading, I mean they can read the subtitle and then listen to the English as well with the right pronouns and also some people can learn the daily conversation and mean word, such as bitch, dickhead, shithead, etc. Let's just not let them know how the foreigners wear clothes and another thing but also they need to know how to communicate, isn't it ironic people just know "How are you?" "What's your name?" "Where are you from" and for God sake "Yes/No", they even didn't say it on the right pronouns, gimme a break dubbers. At least if you want to dub, please do it on something that not to..just say wow.
Second is that I hate dubbed soundtrack on some cartoons, if they're in English, let it be! Don't ruin American songbook just because you people love to, I know that maybe you're not that creative by making soundtrack but at least don't change the whole language, like I said. Use subtitle, it help a lot. It's just suck when I listen to the kind of songs, hurt my ears and make me want to smash the tv.
I also agree when you guys using dubs, because it can help people who cannot understand foreign language because they're too lazy to learn them, but please don't feed this folks too much with dubs. Hey, next you're going to dub other people's love? Get real.

No comments:

Post a Comment