Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nicknames


So this noon I just want to post labels that I give to people.
Please take a note that this is very offensive post, don't take it personal. Just having fun by my self.
Here we go.

1. Shithead
2. Manslut
3. Woolyhead
3. Jumping Cullen
4. Black Slime
5. Train Wrecker
6. Miley's Cyrus Tongue
7. Backstabber
8. Clint Eastwood's Chair
9. Needy Eyes
10. Looney Baloney
11. Man With Boobs
12. Stray Human
13. Gay Face
14. Asian version of Honey Boo Boo
15. Huey's Ass
16. Bossy Pants
17. Sluttie Barbie
18. Thrown Broom-stick
19. Hobit
20. Lame-ass
21. Creep Stranger
22. Smart-ass
23. Hanging Wrecking Ball
24. She-male
25. Cold Hearted Bitch
26. Bald Samson
27. Baboon Ass
28. Boobs Monster
29. Soccer Ball Face
30. Mr. Not-So-Cool
31. Human Crisp
32. Walking Time Bomb
33. Fart
34. Cat's Puke
35. Meerkat Face
36. Sleepy Eyes
37. Non-Aired Walking Dead
38. Non-Credited Zombie

Ok, that's all for now, I know that when people read this it makes me like a jerk but hey this is my life. Don't give me your shit. I actually never called someone with these nicknames because people here are so...let's just say sensitive. Just keeping in my mind but now I post it.
Well that's for now. Will do on part II.

Xo

Ps
I did this because bullying is for losers

No comments:

Post a Comment